Heavy duty industrial warehouse storage multi-level old steel
pallet racks support mezzanine
Mezzanine floors are perhaps one of the most useful and practical
ways of utilizing and optimizing space in your factory, office or
warehouse. By installing mezzanine floors you will gain extra space
you never thought you had and the best part of it all is that there
will be little to no down-time at all. Installation of these extra
spaces is quick and you can avoid having to relocate to a bigger
1. All composite structure, and uprights are made from square or
round tube, girders are from H type steel.
2. Cold rolling steel is used to make walkways.
3. Special locks are adopted to fix walkway and girders tightly.
4. The walkway has such advantages as good loading capacity, high
precision, quite smooth walkway surface.
5. It’s easy to be fixed compared with regular walkway.
6. The mezzanine floors is equipped with lighting system, easy for
accessing and management of goods.
7. Goods are to be conveyed to the second or third floor by
forklifts, lifts or staircases and then moved to the pointed
position by cart.
1. Mezzanine Floors enable the full working height of a building to be utilized to its
maximum by doubling the surface area. It adds additional space to
2. Can be installed or dismantled freely from one warehouse to
3. Loading capacity of floor can be designed to be no more than
4. Combining perfectly storage with management of goods by setting
offices on the mezzanine racking.
5. Mezzanine Floors can be used as storage areas, fabrication
areas, packing areas and offices among an array of other uses.
6. Installing a Mezzanine floor is the most cost effective way of
optimizing your existing space, because all your fixed costs are
7. Mezzanine floors are easy to install and can be designed to
handle a variety of loads.
Please inform us the listed questions in your inquiry for quick
A) The warehouse layout plans
B) The size of racking(length*width*height)
C) The loading capacity of each squre meter
D) The RAL color you want
E) The price you want(EXW,FOB,CIF)