Warehosue rack use pallet storage heavy duty drive in racking
Drive in Rackingis ideal for facilities that store large amounts of
the same items. You can store up to 75% more pallets than with
conventional pallet rack and your over square footage needs can be
reduced by up to 35%. It requires fewer aisles and is better cubic
High- rate space utilization; almost twice higher more than that of
Usually storing less-variety and large-quantity goods, and less
demanding on the goods picking
First-in-last-out; it's suitable for forklift operation
Using suggestion for Drive-in rack:
- Match with double-sided pallet.
- Pay attention to the forklift size whether working through the
depth smoothly or not.
- Keep the cargos not over the edge of the pallet.
- Reach forklift truck and counterbalanced forklift trucks are
- Suitable for loading capacity of per pallet is within 2000KG.
1. How high (4000mm, 5000mm or 6000mm) -- most popular is 5000mm
2. What’s your pallet size and load capacity per pallet?
3. How many pallet rail levels (3, 4 or 5) -- most popular is 3+1=4
4. Your forklift turning radius need calculate proper passageway?
5. If possible send us your warehouse layout so that we can set up
1. Surface: power coating. Smooth surface, do not rust, be
2. Available with large loading capability: 1000KG-2000KG/each
3. The forklift may drive in the channel of racking to place and
4. Top and back bracing are used to fix the whole racking ,making
the whole racking safe
5. Different sizes, various specifications and colors are available
customers' different needs.
6. Very dense storage, ideal for few SKU’s with high pallet
7. Prevents product crushing, and offers damage free storage.
8. Floor single or double stacked pallets always accessible.
9. Low capital cost using conventional handing equipment.
10. Lifetime Warranty - Conditions apply
1.In order to store large quantities of similar goods and the
design is for appropriate accessing a large
number of small varies of goods in virtue of a high utilization of
2.Goods can be taken out into one side and it can be according to
the FIFO principle,
especially for those cyclical bulk operations and access to raw
materials of high-frequency
Transit or storage warehouse.